Part-Time Registered Nurse
Position Title: Part-Time RN, 3 days/week
Reports to: Care Manager
Program Area: Care Coordinating
Salary: $32,000 – $37,000 depending on experience and background
Provides initial and ongoing training to caregivers. Provides ongoing support to field staff through continuing education, monitoring, assessments and mentoring. Oversees the supervision of (HHA) Home Health Aids, (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants and (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurses in accordance with AHCA Regulation 59A-8.0096(5).
- Training – to train all new caregivers at the Sebring office and oversee the training/testing process, ensuring that all new caregivers have the necessary skills to service clients.
- Oversees the supervision of (HHA) Home Health Aids, (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants and (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurses in accordance with AHCA Regulation 59A-8.0096(5).
- Reviews and monitors the ongoing training of all caregivers by reviewing caregiver activity reports and by occasionally performing in-service evaluations.
- Be available for supervisory visits upon client request per AHCA Regulation 59A-8.0095(3)(b) and (5)(b), FAC.
- Provide back-up and support for the Sebring office as required.
- Provide training support for the Lakeland/Winter Haven offices, if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively within an instructional setting.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to approach work with the highest level of integrity, confidentiality and sensitivity.
- General computing skills, Power Point skills and some knowledge of A/V equipment for training purposes
- Organization skills and supervisory skills
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight.
Physical and Mental Limitations Statement:
You are not required to disclose information or mental limitations that you believe will not interfere with your ability to do the job. However, you should disclose any physical or mental impairment for which special arrangements or accommodations are needed to enable you to perform the essential functions of the job. Your description of any impairment and suggestions for reasonable accommodations will be considered in providing reasonable accommodations. The duties and responsibilities herein describe the general nature and level of work required. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities and skill required to meet requirements for this position.