Major Lakeland, FL based not-for-profit seeks experienced CEO possessing a minimum of 5 years management/leadership experience in human services Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in human services, early educations, education, business, or related field. Masters Degree preferred. Must have demonstrated success in budgeting, fundraising, strategic planning, government relations, and management of large organizations. Competitive salary and benefits. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receptionist – Bilingual (Spanish)
Hourly wage $12 – $15 per hour depending on experience.
We are looking for Receptionist with a positive attitude, self starter and detail oriented.
Must have excellent telephone verbal communication skills. Fluent in Spanish. Working knowledge of Word and Excel. Two years of college or trade school.
Receptionist duties including but not limited to:
Receive and direct all incoming calls
Greet and sign in visitors
Set up new files
Calls for Credit References on New customers
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
$30,000 – $40,000 per year
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Reports to Marketing Manager
Salary & Bonus Range$30k – $40k
Position Overview: Works closely to assist the national sales and the marketing managers by coordinating a range of projects and activities to achieve company objectives. Provides key monthly reports and administrative assistance as needed. Acts as liaison to vendors, customers and staff to guide projects from planning to completion. Ability to work and think independently and juggle priorities in a dynamic environment. Ability and willingness to grow with the company by taking on additional roles and responsibilities as needed. Detail-oriented, flexible and positive.Education:
Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of experience preferred. Excellent computer skills required. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; particularly comfortable to learn and utilize more with Excel, PowerPoint, Enterprise Management and Customer Relationship Management software systems, QuickBooks Enterprise and Goldmine.
Job Description & Duties
- Works closely and collaboratively to assist the national sales and marketing managers
- Assists key activities by coordinating sales and marketing reports, incentive programs, rebate tracking, expense tracking, advertising, market and general research
- Assists by coordinating and acting as liaison on variety of key projects including printing for all product materials, marketing collateral, sales tools, retail displays, trade shows, meetings, customer trainings and events; keeps digital marketing files organized and updated to support access to sales tools
- Processes incoming leads by entering information into CRM database, mailing literature and product requests, and fielding leads to sales team in a timely manner; interface with sales team to support service to customers and prospects
- Responsible to coordinate stock of product samples and sales literature
- Responsible to coordinate stock & distribution of field sales tools displays for showrooms and models
- Sustains a working technical knowledge of all Fi-Foil products
- Creates, coordinates and executes detailed plans in an organized, effective manner
- Ability to work and think independently and collaboratively
- Ability and willingness to grow with Fi-Foil by taking on additional roles, duties and responsibilities as needed
- Maintains flexibility in a dynamic work environment
- Maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
Position: Director, Development
Reports to: President
Position Purpose: The Director of Development is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all fundraising efforts including major gifts, special events sponsorships, charitable giving and capital campaigns. The Director works closely with the President and the board of directors of the foundation in all development and fundraising endeavors. The Director works directly with major investors on monitoring the use of the benefits that are included in their investment as to ensure roi. The Director is also responsible for overseeing fundraising, publicity and administrative responsibilities associated with the foundation.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three years experience in business and/or not-for-profit fundraising.
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Ensure investors are utilizing benefits associated with their level of investment.
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies.
- Direct the annual fund program, including mailings and annual fundraising drives.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives.
- Assist in coordination and recruitment of sponsorships for special events.
- Direct employee fundraising drives.
- Oversee prospect research.
- Update President and Board of Directors on status of fundraising.
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about the organization’s role in the community.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems.
- Oversee creation of publications to support fund raising activities.
- Outreach to area nonprofits and tracking of applications for Foundation grants
- Maintain gift recognition programs.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Must embrace the mission of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Have the desire to get out of the office and build external relationships.
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate donor visits and fundraising calls.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years minimum experience in professional fundraising.