Position Title: Bookkeeper Classification: Professional –
Reports To: Executive Director Salary Range: $35,000
Position Summary: The Bookkeeper has the primary responsibility of managing the records of financial transactions of the organization through electronic bookkeeping and for providing financial reports to the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
- Maintain and manage Accounts Receivables and Payables;
- Prepare and deliver payroll information to outsourced payroll company;
- Provide information to staff, tutors, vendors, and clients regarding status of invoices and accounts;
- Submit monthly financial work to CPA firm for accuracy and completeness; prepare monthly Board financial reports; prepare for annual audit;
- Track and oversee contract and grant agreements, Center licenses, and payroll (and
independent contractor) information; and
- Assist the Executive Director with Human Resource management systems.
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION A.A. or A.S. (preferred); B.A. or B.S. (desirable).
EXPERIENCE Two (plus) years of accounting/bookkeeping experience; previous experience with Personnel/Human Resources (desirable).
REQUIRED SKILLS Strong mathematics and bookkeeping skills; dependable work habits; communication and personal organizational; Technology skills: QuickBooks Systems, WORD, EXCEL, and familiarity with ACCESS(helpful).
PREFERRED SKILLS Strong Interpersonal Skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Requires sedentary work that involves walking or standing some of the time, exerting up to I O pounds of force on a recurring basis, routine keyboard operations. The job risks exposure to no significant environmental hazards. The job requires normal visual acuity, and field of vision, hearing, speaking, color perception, sense of smell, depth perception, and texture perception.
Exempt or Non-Exempt: Exempt Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Send resumes to email@example.com